Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugs on WING

User ID

Bugs on WING

Hi GM my In game name is ELFSuzi, i just want to report this following BUG. My Friend NightLT ask me to upgrade his Dragon wing to level 9 (+9) and i Successfully upgraded it. But when im going to trade it back to him It's gone in my inventory. Even Khan have an issue of losing his Create Gems in his warehouse. Whats Happening? Kindly fix this Sir/Maam. I'm Kinda frustated about this because the WING is not mine but its Gone in my inventory Please take some actions. I'm looking forward on your reply. Thank you And GODBless
    Last edited by ELFSuzi; 09-16-2019 at 10:47 AM.

User ID

bugss

i got same issue with some purpple potions buyed with bound diamunds. i buy them and there is not in my inventory. was only 2 i don`t mind but still is a bug.

User ID
    Yea, i needed it back. I mean its not mine but its gone in my inventory. Even other players are asking why some of their items are gone specially GEMS. but i didnt expect even the WINGS might lost because of this BUG. i really hope they will take actions on this part.
    Last edited by ELFSuzi; 09-15-2019 at 06:51 PM.

up for this

Yeah it's been happening a lot lately. I've been losing items left and right haha

User ID
    We think that it's impossible for an item to disappear on your inventory unless you clicked the sell unintentionally which happened to @Lucho a few days ago when he is trying to trade his lvl2 bk wings.

Revolution is my Name
    User ID
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalist View Post
    We think that it's impossible for an item to disappear on your inventory unless you clicked the sell unintentionally which happened to @Lucho a few days ago when he is trying to trade his lvl2 bk wings.
    What can I say? I'm nab sometimes hahaha but Trib is right, the only time an item disappeared from my inventory was when I was trying to trade my wings and I pressed "sell" from my phone accidentally :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User ID
    After the Success upgrade on that Wing, it disappear out of nowhere. And right now, as in NOW some of the items are disappearing while on game. How about that?

User ID
    up up up for this thread

User ID
    up up up up up