Thread: CS Dec-6-2019 Review

User ID

CS Dec-6-2019 Review

@Atlantis
    @Herren @Chris
    @J_E_F_F @Kaynn @oMaNiNiYuTo

I and xQueen are no Pro Castle Sieger so better ask from you guys regarding this matter below so we can all know what happened and what to do next. Please do not think of this as a QQ or something against anybody but a constructive report to clarify things subject for investigation for the betterment of our server main events. Not because we are lost. (I actually said to my team "A loss is a loss").

Everything is so crucial for us since all happened on a couple of seconds. We are also aware that things happens on CS.

Now to make it clear First,
    The switch will only remove from the holder through the ff;
    1. Getting killed
    2. Leaving the Switch Perimeter for above 5 seconds. (proof video below)

If the switcher goes back to the Switch perimeter, the timer stops and switch is retained.
    Last edited by Pinky; 12-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.

User ID
    Then
    While phoenix guild is on their defense mode last 20 secs of the siege shows on video below where as;

Cesar-M successfully got the switch. (Switch timer is 3 secs)
    Without leaving or getting killed it was transferred to xQueen (half sec interval) shouldn't the switch timer refresh first?
    Then after 1 Sec it was transferred to Kaynn while xQueen is inside the switch perimeter still alive and not getting killed as well.
    (You can see that there is no notification on World chat)
    how does the switch transfered to him while holder is still alive and just in front of him?

User ID
    And here you will see the interval of Switch-Seal made faster than a blink of an eye...

3 seconds seal timer?

But Since @Atlantis have the logs, we knew that everything will be crystal clear.

Thank you guys...

WOA Legends
    User ID
    After investigating what happened during the last seconds of the siegeand having to talk to one of the owner. I've learned the ff;
    - Don't move nor hit any players while holding the switch cause you will lose it.
    Last 4 seconds Cesar moved while holding a switch.
    Last 3 seconds xQueen is attacking someone while holding a switch.
    - Last holder wins that means 5 seconds doesn't apply.

I'm not on anyone side regarding this, I didn't know this mechanics until now because I never saw a post on the fb page nor a thread in forums about the new mechanics.
    Anyway, I am not the right person to release a statement, just wait for @Atlantis

User ID
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    After investigating what happened during the last seconds of the siegeand having to talk to one of the owner. I've learned the ff;
    - Don't move nor hit any players while holding the switch cause you will lose it.
    Last 4 seconds Cesar moved while holding a switch.
    Last 3 seconds xQueen is attacking someone while holding a switch.
    - Last holder wins that means 5 seconds doesn't apply.

I'm not on anyone side regarding this, I didn't know this mechanics until now because I never saw a post on the fb page nor a thread in forums about the new mechanics.
    Anyway, I am not the right person to release a statement, just wait for @Atlantis
    Thanks John,
    We also recognized those points you've said and understand it with the help of Atlantis through pm,
    Yes this is new and we are not all aware of the accuracy of the mechanics we just hit-seal-switch-hit-seal-switch like crazy.
    Specially for people who played an mu online game for the first time.
    We still have this question here to clear everything..

when

Hoping for a CS Full mechanic since what is written in-game and what is really happening inside is totally different.
    Last edited by Pinky; 12-07-2019 at 04:19 PM.

WOA Legends
    User ID
    Seal time is 10 seconds. @Atlantis never close that statement.

User ID
    Character
    In Wew
    Guild
    Wewewlogy
    I Hope, I can play this coming Friday!

Thanks for sharing!

User ID
    Guild
    Steel Worker
    /thread Closed